Downtown Vancouver orthodontics: Invisalign® clear braces effectively treat these tooth conditions
Invisalign clear braces are an effective and affordable alternative for people who want to straighten their teeth but don’t want the look of traditional fixed braces. Unlike braces that are fixed to the teeth using brackets and wires, Invisalign® are custom-made trays that fit over an entire set of teeth and covering them with a thin layer of strong, transparent plastic. They can be used to treat the following conditions:
- Overcrowding – the jaw is too small to accommodate all the teeth in proper alignment.
- Spacing – gaps are evident between teeth.
- Underbite – the lower front teeth protrude beyond the upper teeth.
- Overbite – the upper teeth excessively protrude over the lower teeth – a slight overlap is ideal.
- Crossbite – an upper tooth is tucked behind or bites inside a lower one.
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign® offer patients a very different orthodontic experience. In addition to being largely unnoticeable, they are easy to care for, effective, wire-free and fully removable for added convenience – making them a great choice for adults with a busy personal and professional lifestyle.
Invisible braces aren’t a cost – they’re an investment in your smile
At Daher Orthostyle™, we know that how you feel about your smile affects your self-confidence and that teeth being out of alignment can negatively affect your oral health. If you are unsure if Invisalign® is the right solution for you, contact us today and book an appointment. Our team will give you a full assessment and all the information you need to make a confident, informed choice.
Complete this form if you
have any questions for us