How to select an orthodontist
Choosing an orthodontist has become a more complicated process as orthodontic treatment options have become more popular, varied and affordable. More non-specialists are offering orthodontic treatment but their lack of experience and training can compromise the quality of your experience, your oral health and your end results.
What to consider when choosing an orthodontist
When you are looking for an orthodontist, here are some factors to take into consideration:
- Is the orthodontist qualified? you should select an orthodontic specialist who is fully certified to manage your care. This ensures you get the right treatment to suit your needs. At Daher Orthostyle™, Dr. Sam Daher not only has a general dentistry degree but is also certified in orthodontics and dentafacial orthopaedics.
- What type of treatments does the orthodontist offer? While some orthodontists limit their treatment methods to traditional fixed braces and appliances, others offer a more extensive range of services where you are more likely to find a treatment suited to your unique needs. Daher Orthostyle™ offers a range of advanced orthodontic treatments, including traditional braces, clear braces, Invisalign, Invisalign Teen and AcceleDent.
- What do their patients have to say? Testimonials are a useful resource for finding out what your patient experience will be like at a particular practice. Look for recommendations that emphasize patient care, quality treatment, one-on-one advice and positive results.
Orthodontic treatments offered by Orthostyle in Vancouver:
- AcceleDent to lessen treatment time.
- Unobtrusive clear braces consisting of clear porcelain brackets and tooth-coloured wires.
- Effective, easy to wear Invisalign and Invisalign Teen orthodontic treatments.
What type of orthodontic treatments does Daher Orthostyle™ offer?
At the Daher Orthostyle™ office in Vancouver, our aim is to provide each of our patients with customized treatment plans that address your unique needs and put your oral health first. Our treatment options include the following:
- Invisalign – these are invisible trays that are easy to wear and care for. Made of clear, strong plastic, they come custom-made to fit right over your teeth, making them comfortable and unobtrusive. They are ideal for adults and teens and are highly effective in treatment for crowding, spacing, underbites, overbites and openbites.
- AcceleDent – Resembling a mouth guard, this device is used with both braces and Invisalign for 20 minutes each day. It helps to speed up the treatment process by sending healing micro pulses to the teeth and gums, reducing discomfort while increasing the bone remodelling process.
- Clear braces – Similar in design to traditional fixed braces, these brackets are made of clear porcelain to make them more aesthetically pleasing and unobtrusive.
Choose Orthostyle for:
- Advanced orthodontic treatments including invisible braces, AcceleDent and Invisalign.
- Treatment plans customised to your specific needs.
- A team dedicated to your oral health.
For more information on our orthodontic services or to book an appointment at our practice, please contact us today.
Back to orthodontist in Vancouver